Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I know it's been quite a while since I posted.  I honestly don't know where the time has gone.  Wanted to let you know about an amazing handmade venue that I have recently joined.  www.craftcafe.co  I'm so in love with this site.  It has an amazing admin. group who bend over backwards to fit your needs on the site.  They take our suggestions seriously and whenever possible (which is usually all the time) they will accommodate our suggestions.


Craft Cafe is just what it suggests.  It's a beautiful site that you want to sit down with a cup of coffee and peruse through the site at the amazing artisans that have set up shop there.  It has only been open less than 30 days and already is getting great responses throughout the handmade world.


Of course, I have my IzzysPlace there chock full of my whimsical glass tile pendants.  I have also started to make puffy heart and puffy round pendants. I also have a 2nd shop which isn't open yet called Teddybeartique.  In this shop I will have my knitting, crocheting, painting and some vintage items.  Hope to open this shop in about a month.


I would love for you to stop by and take a peek.  Here's a preview of what you will find:




http://www.craftcafe.co/shop/izzysplace


No comments:

Post a Comment