Monday, June 20, 2011

Christmas in July

The artisans at http://www.zibbet.com/ will be holding a Christmas in July.  Please take a peek at all the goodies being offered.  They are an amazing group of people that's why I like to hang out with them.  Here's a sampling of what I'm offering.  See you there!

                        

Also don't forget to take a look at Zbox.  It contains a sampling of what the artisans of Zibbet offer.  It's a fabulous buy for the cost and you get a hands on take of what is available.

2 comments:

  1. found you via my post on zibbet to follow blogs...following you back. Nice site!
    Here's my URL:

    the url I posted was actually one I was trying to get people to post on but I didn't word it right. Then people who come to my blog might also check my page of other blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Your Christmas pendants are absolutely adorable. Good luck with your Christmas in July sale.
    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete